Saturday, January 16, 2010
- Name: DushiYanthini
- Location: Sri Lanka
DushiYanthini Kanagasabapathipillai is a multiple awards winning journalist cum photojournalist, and has been working as a journalist for the past 20 years in Sri Lanka.She has traveled extensively for news coverage, feature and documentary making locally and globally. She has covered the three decade long war in Sri Lanka, while taking enormous amount of risks.She is pleased and proud to note that, SHE is the first Tamil woman journalist in Sri Lanka to travel on her own to the war zone, etc to capture the moments in her camera. She trains budding journalists and youth in photojournalism and mid career journalists in various themes. Many of her creative photos have appeared on newspapers, journals, books and websites locally and internationally. She shares her experience as a journalist.She is very passionate about what she does-Journalism :-), which is an adventure. Contact Email :~ firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Around the corner in Vavuniya
- Images of Tsunami:December 26th 2004
- It took only few moments to shake the whole world
- Season's Greetings
- Tweet Treats from the East of Sri Lanka
- “To teach is to learn twice”
- Ganeshism- A celebration of Lord Ganesh in art
- The rebel with the smile
- Civilians caught in the cross fire The total p...
- Sailing the straits for safety By Dushiyanthini K...